The mkiv Supra Owners Club

no mkiv sadly :(

carmasupra

hi all im Daz, i live in sunny Glasgow :S lol i own a mkiii supra and have 3 soarers aswell. As the soarer shares the same chasis as mkiv i thought id join up on here to hopefully gain some knowledge, as i am gathering parts to do an R154 conversion on my TT soarer (maybe some parts too) :D anyway hellooo :D

oh and my next car will be a mkiv hehe

Daz

thanks very much for the welcome and comments guys appreciate it :D im gonna start the soarer very soon its still as i bought it just trying to get cash together for the kit and stuff i want then need to free up some space in the bodyshop to blitz it :D

I`m looking for a soarer but there just doesnt seem to be any for sale unless they have no mot and look like they`ve been drifted into a wall :(

northeast im a great believer in whats for you wont go by you, ive been lucky in finding 3 great examples, so just keep a lookout m8 and the right one will come up. There are plenty good ones to choose from

Hi and welcome

I have the 2.5tt engine in my MKIV supra, and i also break soarer's so any parts you need drop me a pm, bet you know swampy442 then dont you.

lol as it happens i need a manual pedal box, prop and 1j to R154 bellhousing haha oh and master cylinder :p Whats the mkiv like with the 1j powering it then?

Welcome mate

I dunno where, but I have definitely seen the orange mk3 about somewhere. Might have been up near the Fort.......probably not, my memorys pi5h.

haha yeh you probz did m8 everyone around glasgow knows the soop. Unfortunately i melted the bottom end in a 160ish spat with my m8s mkiii on the way to edinburgh cruise about a year and a half ago :rolleyes: was gonna put it back on the road but decided just to concentrate on the soarer and use the box from the supra to convert it to manual. Fecking love that car aswell but hey the soarers are awesome too :D You a mkiv owner in Glasgow then?