The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Barry boys supra

Homer

So what's the deal with barry boys, do any of them actually drive decent cars?

Yeah, some do, there's a few of our club members posting on the site. As mentioned I normally agree with most of what is said on the site, but the linked thread shows a high level of ignorance.

The car is a bit of a state though as is the sales add, it's just the stuff about single turbos and dyno's that made me laugh

The car is pretty shabby lets be honest lol.......

Could probably get a couple of free swaps to exchange the Veilside front and skirts for an OEM front and either OEM skirts or Blitz reps etc. and pick up a stock spoiler for buttons.

Then ditch the decals, repaint the bonnet to lose the stripes and you're doing alright.

Could make that look very acceptable for the cost of painting the bonnet really. :)

Could probably get a couple of free swaps to exchange the Veilside front and skirts for an OEM front and either OEM skirts or Blitz reps etc. and pick up a stock spoiler for buttons.

Then ditch the decals, repaint the bonnet to lose the stripes and you're doing alright.

Could make that look very acceptable for the cost of painting the bonnet really. :)

or.... take the engine, burn the rest, jobs a good 'un.. :innocent:

Barry Boys fascinates me. I just don't get it. An internet group based solely on sneering at other people's tastes in cars? I mean, I know sneering is an important part of any group - it's how we differentiate ourselves from other groups - but usually that's not the only thing to bind a community together.

As a joke, it's a single note stretched to infinity. Weird.

I think the sites hilarious, some of the comments are as funny as the cars they feature, not sure why anyones getting upset over it to be honest.

Just roll with it, i had a chap pop in my workshop the other day while i was tinkering with my car under the bonnet and his first words were " thats been bullshitted up a lot hasn't it" i laughed and carried on letting him dig a bigger and bigger hole and then asked if he would like to come out for a spin in my bullshitted up NA !!!

Complete tosser that new everything and nothing and really not worth getting upset over.