The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Cover for a TRD bodied car

Jellybean

Shame not to garage a car like that :(

Appartment living, tried to get access to the underground paid for the FOB

They are all throwing a Hissy Fit, called into Number 18 and the lady is about 80 doesnt drive or have a car but wont let me park there :blink:

Next best thing is a car cover, I am still persueing the undergorund though, we all pay the same maintaince fee but yet appartments 1-18 have an underground car park space and can also avail of up top parking when it suits :rolleyes:

Am trynng to get a car cover plus the underground

if the old lady does not drive, why does she need to have a space offer to help her out and smile while holding a bible. If that fails get a load of old mags and start cutting random letters and words out to make a pretty collage to slide under her door lol.

Threaten old lady to swap apartments :)

It has Crossed my mind ;)

Not too sure what to do; Was onto mangement and they said to write them a Letter, lady was very nice about it.

Considering appartments 1-18 have the ability to park outside and inside but we all pay the same fee's , I think it is fair once somebody pays there 60 euro for access to the underground it is first come first served, nothing outside is specfiaclly allocated dont know why down there is, place has about 50 appartments

Plus the lady I was talking to in the mangement comapny I dont think she was too impressed with the residents givving her a roasting, she recommened I move my car because one of them threatened to damage my car

She was under the impression nothing was allocated down there like the rest of the complex thats how I got access, but now they are all having hissy fits

Sharing is Caring :) ; I hate this whole appartment living, very stressful at times

Move to Cork I'll rent/give you a room in my house but we share your Supra , I'll build the garage too :)

Haha, it could happen

The Dublin ladies all watch too much 'Sex and the City' ; there Idea of chatting you up is to demand you sit in the cornor and mind there hand bag for a few hours while they go off havin the crack

Non-Dublin women is the way to go ;) Kilkenny the weekend was awesome