The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost logic 4inch exhaust

suprafan72

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are usually very high quality Andy I'm really suprised. I've fitted a couple ofcthese to various cars and they've been really good, loud but good.

Im very shocked too John... Jurgen will post up soon... Its the hassle now of returned it etc that I really dont want to have.

Im very shocked too John... Jurgen will post up soon... Its the hassle now of returned it etc that I really dont want to have.

I had a thread not long ago about my Veilside Plenum and the quality of that being poor also.

I'm sure the performance values will be good as ever but the quality of the finish was terrible. Some of it was pitted and not correctly polished. It all has to be rubbed down and repolished which I wouldn't expect on over a 2.5k plenum kit. Paul whiffin said his was just the same.

Large companies like this must be under the impression the people now either want power OR style. Unfortunatly people like us Andy want both.