The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Old Supra owner, New to site

Guest PerfectWeapon

Guest PerfectWeapon

Hello I've had my N/A 95 Supra for about 4 years but I just now paid it off and am looking to do some fun things with it; so I'm going to be firing a lot of questions to the guys who know. Any help pointing me in the right direction is welcome. Let me start by posing this question: I have done a lot of research regarding the N/A supras since I have one, and I am looking to purchase a cat-back exhaust system (really like the Apexi N1) but most sites don't specify if their system is for Turbo or non-turbo applications. So my question is, is there a difference in the exhaust systems of the Turbo and N/A supras? Thanks and look forward to meeting people on this site.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103883289652290&set=a.103880389652580.2396.100000918590789&ref=fbx_album

Guest PerfectWeapon

@jackso11: yup! key phrase: just paid it off.

@havard: out where I live the Apexi N1 exhaust is very popular and if what supra_areo says is accurate then i might go with that. Have you heard anything about this one?

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes and the tips.

@jackso11: yup! key phrase: just paid it off.

@havard: out where I live the Apexi N1 exhaust is very popular and if what supra_areo says is accurate then i might go with that. Have you heard anything about this one?

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes and the tips.

hey bud on the bottom of each post in the bottom right corner is a button called quote, you can use that to pick up message rather than writing members names and @. if theres more than one person then use the multi quote.....

welcome to the club and be sure to use the searc function as im pretty sure all your questions will already have been answered in a lot of detail.

Guest PerfectWeapon
hey bud on the bottom of each post in the bottom right corner is a button called quote, you can use that to pick up message rather than writing members names and @. if theres more than one person then use the multi quote.....

welcome to the club and be sure to use the searc function as im pretty sure all your questions will already have been answered in a lot of detail.

Gotcha