The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A step up from a supra? hmmmmm

Chris_k

Im 20 years old and got my supra a few weeks ago and absolutly love it.

Ive said im going to be keeping it for at least 5 years and i plan to maybe even keep it longer.

Few of my mates say to me whatever you get next will be a step down from it.

Was just wondering what do people normally go for after a supra?

For me i think it will be kids on the way get a 8 seater car or something by the time i sell it.

Your thoughts? :D

Is there such a thing? not much id want without spending mega money. Underground racing TTG maybe, or new GT40.

You have to raise the bar very high to get something freakier than you already have ... and that's gonna be mighty expensive :D;)

A TTG would however be nice Jamie ... even the small version (1250 rwhp) would be cool.

You have to raise the bar very high to get something freakier than you already have ... and that's gonna be mighty expensive :D;)

A TTG would however be nice Jamie ... even the small version (1250 rwhp) would be cool.

Only $94,000 on top of the price to buy the car, i can but dream though.

http://www.undergroundracing.com/vehicles/lamborghini-gallardo.html

A second hand 911 GT3 or F360 or F550? Or 2nd hand Noble M12, Lotus Exige or Monaro or Tuscan?

In 5 years time these could have fallen in to the grasps of the better off Supra owner.

The best way is to move away from Jap-power cars if you are thinking of something 'new' and go into things that have been specifically designed for purpose. The Supra in my opinion covers the main bases well but doesn't focus in on any one in particular. (Unless its been modified to do so).

(Similar story for all jap cars that compete with Eruope's performance cars).

Nissan GTR for me but it is way out of my price tag. There is still hope Toyota may see sense and go for a MK V Supra to match the GTR :idea:. I'm in my 6th year of Supra ownership and I still maintain there is nothing to match it for me on the road:).