The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ran off the road by a chav!!!

Evil_Nuts

Driving home just now, had a tit in a Mazda 6 up my arse for a few miles, i wasn't playing so he was sat on my ass, came to a Duel carriage way and he went to over take....got level with me then pulled into my lane to avoid a slower car in front, cue me putting on hard left and smacking my rear wheel and side skirt into the kerb.....a high one too, the rim is now split. While fuckface carried on and went thru a red...... I now need a new rim.......sooooooo

Does anybody know where i can get a 18 inch Advan AVS Model 5 from??? Or some cheap 18's???

I'm really pissed off now, so much I'm thinking about getting a Renault clio,.........yes i'm that pissed off!

The Advan Model 5's are discontinued, so it would either be second hand or find someone who has stock left, just buying a single one may be difficult though either way.

Can it be mended? Post up a pic.

Any CCTV cameras on the route it happened?

The Advan Model 5's are discontinued, so it would either be second hand or find someone who has stock left, just buying a single one may be difficult though either way.

Can it be mended? Post up a pic.

Doubt it, the rim is split, and very bent, tyre still inflatted tho..

what annoys me even more is I wasn't being a tit.........

I know, i have had it loads of times with chavs sitting right up behind me, little did they know i had an N/A so i choice to stick to 50mph and let them think i could waste them if i wanted.

I think you might need a new set of wheels:(

I know, i have had it loads of times with chavs sitting right up behind me, little did they know i had an N/A so i choice to stick to 50mph and let them think i could waste them if i wanted.

I think you might need a new set of wheels:(

I'm looking now.......Rotas maybe?