The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels Refurbished :

Animal

Had my Advans refurbished this week seeing as they'd done 2 winters and looked like crap, all pitted and furry.

Now graphite grey (so I don't have to clean them as much ;))

Now to clean the car (and shut my bonnet ;))...

[edit] Oh yeah - it was £240 (plus an extra £36 cos I've forgotten where I put the wheel nuts when I took the wheels off last year)

DSC00069.JPG

DSC00074.JPG

DSC00073.JPG

DSC00071.JPG

Edited by Animal (see edit history)

whats with the stickers though mate?? covering up scratches?

Yeah :(

Two of the people in Lucy's flat had a big row a few months ago which ended in one guy throwing paint stripper filled eggs (!) over the other's car. Unfortunately the Supe was parked next to it and got some splashback. Just waiting for Lucy to move out so I can break the bastard's legs.

I happened to have the Simpson stickers lying around from buying a helmet years ago. The But Why? stickers I got made up for a tenner and are for the bike club I'm chairman of.