The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ride quality uk vs import

Guest gulfstream2000

Guest gulfstream2000

Hi,

before taking the supra plunge, have been reading up as much as poss, and would be interseted to know the general feeling about the different ride quality of the softer uk versions compared to the import versions. ?

Is there a big difference ?

Reason this is an issue to me, i while back I fitted some coilovers to an mr2 a while back and the ride was shocking to a point of each drive being unpleasant. Ended up going through 3 progessivly softer spring rates to get a ride that was acceptable !

cheers, Nick

My uk almost killed me within 3 weeks of having it as the suspention was shot and way to soft, probably didnt help jumping it off a huge hump in the road at 70 lol.
Did you think you were Duke Of Hazzards or something :D

My JSpecs were fine, a little bumpy over local roads but motorway journeys were good.

My after market suspension is a bit more bumpy but it is much better holding on the road.