The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oxfordshire meet ?

Clarkey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TLicense

Mac-D's car park. Hehehe. That would be fun. ;) Give some of 'em Nova lads a role model or two. :D

I'm sure you know what the Witney McD's is like! And lest we forget what Welch Way Car-Park is like at 10pm :)

Was at the traffic lights Cross-roads by the Esso Station. They'd followed me and pulled along side me.

This pitful 1.4 Nova Revving like a mouse fart.

Let's organise a date when there's few more ppl ?

1. Clarkey_Sparkey

2. MfS

3. TLicense

Originally posted by TLicense

I'll be up for this.

Mac-D's car park. Hehehe. That would be fun. ;) Give some of 'em Nova lads a role model or two. :D

What we can do - to piss 'em off - is get to Welchway car-park before they do :) Haha!

:( its at dudes where its been for nearly a year!!!

:) getting a TRD wide kit and a full resprey!!!

:( but nasty judge says i cant drive until next march, (i got seriously screwed after an accident ages ago).

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17546&highlight=TRD+Wide

link above if youre interested.

Not long though till im back, with hopefully one of the most unique supes in the UK :thumbs:

(in the mean time im mr. bus pass!)

I reckon I could Tango along to a meet at Witney :) But I am away on hols next Tuesday until the 28th :lalala: :friday: :sex:

BTW Jeff - I saw you in Didcot the other week - at least i am assuming it was you with the Jef number plate. You wouldnt have noticed me as I was in my Supercharged Daewoo :D

Hi Colin

Yes that was me in Didcot my dad lives there so i go there a few times a week,I saw you in Abingdon by the river a few weeks ago you and your son came back to your car i was going to come over for a chat but i was on the phone at the time just as i finished you drove off. mabee see you at the Witney meet.

Jeff:thumbs:

Ok chaps! What do you reckon about Saturday early evening July 31st ?

1. Clarkey_Sparkey

2. MfS

3. TLicense

4. Albundy68

5. Jeff R

6. CJ - Tangoman!

We can meet in Witney if you all like or someother venue - Eg .. The Rose Revived Pub is nice ... just past Standlake.

What do you guys think ?

Aww Al! That's cold! I've just re-read that thread! Jesus! What a crock of shit!!! Maybe it's discrimination ? The fact that you were driving you're Supe ?

That is seriously cold! Bit like the Judge's Mum's Bed or something!

But on a lighter note ...

Still it'll be good to get it back mate! Then you can take me for a spin! :) As a passenger of course!

Originally posted by albundy68

:( its at dudes where its been for nearly a year!!!

:) getting a TRD wide kit and a full resprey!!!

:( but nasty judge says i cant drive until next march, (i got seriously screwed after an accident ages ago).

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17546&highlight=TRD+Wide

Then you can take me for a spin!

lol, last time i drove her i really did take me and the passenger for a spin, at least 1440 degrees worth of spin!!! :D

More cruzin and less spinning is my plan when she's sorted!!!

and you can shotgun anytime clarkey!

Im up for going where ever to meet up as long as its on a bus route!!! lol

i'll put my name down if i can follow someone up from the m3 or basingstoke or somewhere :D

1. Clarkey_Sparkey

2. MfS

3. TLicense

4. Albundy68

5. Jeff R

6. CJ - Tangoman!

7. Oxygene

8. Shaf

Yeah should be good!

There's not that many places in Witney where we can all parkup and enjoy a decent beer.

I suggest the Rose Revived. It's just before Standlake ... v.nice!

And after that we all take a cruise ... pick on a few porkers/bmw's and laugh at the chavs/townies/rude-boys/scally-wags.

What are you guys up for ?

1. Rose Revived + cruise

Btw all ... I'm up for hiring a stripper if everyone else is ! :p

Haha!

MAYBE up for that

what sort of time then

i will arrange to go out in oxford that nite

the bridge or something - fcuk park end.......

but i need to know when this is happenning and if this is for definate

is whitney far from oxford as that sounds like thats somewhere out in the sticks

hit me back asap

ps can you still get the stripper..........

As far as a venue is concerned ...

We can meet either in Witney area - at that pub I mentioned - or in Oxford.

We could meet in a car-park in oxford & then go off for a beer or a bite to eat or something in Oxford. I like "Old Orleans."

Ideas please chaps ?? What are you up for ??