The mkiv Supra Owners Club

200sx > supra

Guest gulfstream2000

Guest gulfstream2000

well thoroughly enjoyed the years of a modified S13 ownership but always fancied a TT supra ! so hello to the board, and maybe contributing soon ....

Guest gulfstream2000

Thanks for the welcomes, and yeah I see what you mean about the title ! Wow I could be in for some serious flaming coming onto a supra forum singing the merits of the 200 just meant the > as a direction arrow ie going from 200 to supra.

No pics of the supra yet just started looking for a tt auto. Heading for winter prob not the best time to look, but anyway ....

Cheers nick

Thanks for the welcomes, and yeah I see what you mean about the title ! Wow I could be in for some serious flaming coming onto a supra forum singing the merits of the 200 just meant the > as a direction arrow ie going from 200 to supra.

No pics of the supra yet just started looking for a tt auto. Heading for winter prob not the best time to look, but anyway ....

Cheers nick

look for the member topgunTT's supra. Its a fine example of a TT in silver and some sexy big brakes.

Cheers nick

Photos of the s13 dude, Oh welcome to the club. As Nevins said TopgunTT has his very nice Auto for sale at a very good price.

Due to my insurance increasing even though I havn't crashed or got points, Im having a go at selling mine but its a N/A, my next car could be an s14a as the insurance is £800 cheaper.

Photos of the s13 dude, Oh welcome to the club. As Nevins said TopgunTT has his very nice Auto for sale at a very good price.

Due to my insurance increasing even though I havn't crashed or got points, Im having a go at selling mine but its a N/A, my next car could be an s14a as the insurance is £800 cheaper.

Again thank you for the comments mate :)