The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supra

ben_27

hi guys been a member on here for a few months now but havent really posted even tho i come on here every day lol, think its about time i started so thought id post up some pics of my supra how it was when i got it and how it is now, got some plans for it, its doesnt need much doing to it really, getting a new front splitter in a couple of weeks and there is a few other little things i want to do to it but anyway here it is

the day after i got it

and how it looks now also with trd spoiler

RobD, yeah it is a laguna splitter lol its just bonded on to the lower part of the bumper, when it was first done it probrably looked really good but its been damaged since ive had the car and really needs a new one now, this is the front splitter im looking at getting http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-WW-STYLE-FRONT-LIP-SPOILER-SPLITTER-kit-/170400631860?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27acab4c34

Yeah thats quite a popular one, quite a few supra's have that one now. Will look good on yours I reckon!

Perhaps go for the carbon or urethane one instead of the eBay fibreglass though, I know a member here bought one and said the fitment wasn't very good at all :)

Perhaps go for the carbon or urethane one instead of the eBay fibreglass though, I know a member here bought one and said the fitment wasn't very good at all :)

i was just going to go for the ebay fibreglass one mate, would have like a carbon one but cant afford how much they want for one of them, i work in a bodyshop anyway so im sure ill be able to make the fibreglass one fit[GRIN][/GRIN]

thanks again for the comments guys:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...