The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello to all

leet45single

sorry took me so long to reply i hadnt looked back at my message lol but here you go, i'll put some more up when i get it back im having that racelogic traction control put on thought it might be wise with winter coming.sup.jpg

33.jpgphoto.jpg

some people will prob see that the garage its in is jm imports, top service cant fault them one bit. jurgens in the car with me showing me the most tempting part of the car (the boost controller lol)

cheers i'll do my best i've got to get some fat tyres put on the rear yet because the ones atm are quite skinny for that sorta power, i think there only 195s atm so looking into geting 275 at least i'll see what comes up, with the toyo r888s pre used because there just so dear :banghead:lol.

probably not the best tyre for the winnter though so if anyones got any advise on a good tyre choise for the upcoming months will take the advice on board.