The mkiv Supra Owners Club

full comp for £140 per year

spiderpigcity

SURETERM.COM ARE INSURING SUPRA STOCK TT MANUALS FOR AROUND £140 per year with FULL BONUS AGE 35, NO CONVICTIONS, CLEAN LICENCE, A BIT DIFFERENT TO £600 A YEAR FROM DIRET LINE. AND THEY ANSWER THE PHONE AND ARE VERY HELPFUL.

THEY ARE DOING IT ON 3000 MILES A YEAR CLASSIC POLICY. YOU CAN INCREASE IT TO 6000 I THINK. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK. THEY DO ASK FOR YOUR SPEEDO READING EVERY YEAR. I PRESUME NA WILL BE MEGA CHEAP.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it it's your age that is the problem?

Don't wish your life away Martin. Low insurance quotes are normally accompanied by grey pubes and incontinence....:blink:

H.

Id say its more to do with where i live, seems to decrease the further away i venture from my postcode :D

Not ruling out my age at all as im still only 23 years young and classed as danger to the road with my dangerous driving :rolleyes:

Id say its more to do with where i live, seems to decrease the further away i venture from my postcode :D

Not ruling out my age at all as im still only 23 years young and classed as danger to the road with my dangerous driving :rolleyes:

I don't know of a classic policy that will touch anyone under 25 tbh. Where do you live Martin, Beirut?:D

H.

SURETERM.COM ARE INSURING SUPRA STOCK TT MANUALS FOR AROUND £140 per year with FULL BONUS AGE 35, NO CONVICTIONS, CLEAN LICENCE, A BIT DIFFERENT TO £600 A YEAR FROM DIRET LINE. AND THEY ANSWER THE PHONE AND ARE VERY HELPFUL.

Their online classic policy quote is coming out at around £1100 for me, age 43, full ncb, no convictions, clean licence etc.

their online classic policy quote is coming out at around £1100 for me, age 43, full ncb, no convictions, clean licence etc.

suprising, must be area postcode etc. I was shocked it was so low so i rang them and they sent me all the paper work out and it was for real. I even checked that it was a tt and not na.

THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL

You have successfully purchased this policy online. You will receive your policy documents in the post in the next few days. If you have any problems, please call us on 0800 999 2030 to discuss with one of our Policy Managers.

Insurer: SURETERM AW CLASSIC Excesses: Driver Number 1

Accidental Damage £450

Malicious Damage £0

Fire £450

Theft £450

Windscreen £75

Driver Number 2

Accidental Damage £450

Malicious Damage £0

Fire £450

Theft £450

Windscreen £75

Policy Add-Ons:

None Selected

Vehicle: TOYOTA SUPRA RZ TWIN TURBO 2 door 2997 cc 1993 to 1999

Drivers: Insured and Named Drivers

Cover: Comprehensive

Unsubscribe

Hi matt,

Your cheapest car insurance quote is £163.92

Thanks for using our market leading comparison service to find your car insurance.

To make it easier for you, out of the 61 quotes returned we've listed the top 6 for your TOYOTA SUPRA

Motor premiums have risen by 20% this year on average, thats why moneysupermarket.com makes it easy for you to get a great deal - you won't get cheaper going direct!

When you're ready, all you need to do is click and buy.

Your top 6 prices

Provider

Price

SureTerm Direct

£163.92

AutoDirect (High Excess)

£535.54

AutoDirect

£540.65

Express

£544.49

BG Insurance

£568.01

Green Insurance

£572.54

Quote Summary

Policy Start Date

23/09/2010

Car

TOYOTA, SUPRA

Cover type

Comprehensive

Voluntary excess

£250

Protected NCD

No

Policy holder

IF YOU NOCK OFF LEGAL COVER YOU WILL SAVE 20 QUID, YOU CAN USE YOUR HOUSE INSURANCE OR ANY OTHER VEHICLE INSURANCE YOU HAVE FOR YOUR LEGALS ANYWAY

if it was 1993 i could see it being confused with a mk3

does it tell you your engine cc on your insurance documents?

Cant see how its so cheap for you and not for us, do another quote and screenshot it for us?

yeh its an rz 93-99 if you read the clips. Thats what i thought but i rang them and like i said they have sent the policy cert out and accepted all the docs.

It might be because i have use of other vehicles and i have motorbike insurance and 3 other cars, but i wouldnt like to say. Insurance is a funny thing sometimes its more third party than fully comp, i have had that before

shot ABOVE

Edited by spiderpigcity (see edit history)