The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy

KrisM

Sorry Kris I didn't click it was you when I first posted. Good to see the old girl passed, friendly MOT guy huh? :)

Do you know what the emission result was? Some Supras pass the emissions test with no cats, although it's a bit marginal. Did the car have a good run out before it was tested?

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

Thanks guys, I do intend on keeping it. Think my old man would have wanted me too. I have driven it a fair amount in the past but have much to learn yet

I hit 5% at idle. Think max is 3.5%. Will need to investigate. I do have a AEM wideband that i can plumb in.... this should help me i would think

If I can help at all you only have to ask, so nice to see you share your father's passion, and I wish you all luck with the ongoing ownership. Please keep us posted with your experiences.

Thanks very much Chris, greatly appreciate your help.

I'll try some obvious areas first and a good service to see if I can sort it. If not my first trip next year may be down your way Chris :)

Thanks guys, I do intend on keeping it. Think my old man would have wanted me too. I have driven it a fair amount in the past but have much to learn yet

I hit 5% at idle. Think max is 3.5%. Will need to investigate. I do have a AEM wideband that i can plumb in.... this should help me i would think

:D Glad your keeping it mate.