The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hellooo

Guest HILLSEY

Guest HILLSEY

hey guys and girls, names hillsey im 23. live in watford and work for waitrose in london. I currently drive an alfa 147 collezione.

im looking to buy a supra early next year and thought id sign up to get some ideas/ advice and maybe pop along to a meet or two.

im on britishmods.com and go to a fair few shows with them.

:)

welcome mate, what route you going to be going down, n/a or TT, ive been a member on here for a about a week and only recently bought myself a n/a on saturday as i wanted more of a cruising car then a pure beast of a TT, such a great car to drive about. Your not that far from me nice to meet someone in the same county at least haha.

Whats your budget??

the guys and girls have made me feel very welcome and im sure they will do the same to you.

Guest HILLSEY
welcome mate, what route you going to be going down, n/a or TT, ive been a member on here for a about a week and only recently bought myself a n/a on saturday as i wanted more of a cruising car then a pure beast of a TT, such a great car to drive about. Your not that far from me nice to meet someone in the same county at least haha.

Whats your budget??

the guys and girls have made me feel very welcome and im sure they will do the same to you.

im after a TT ideally aero top in black. somewhere between 3/500brake. no budget as such, ideally under 10k. i need a beast lol, alot of my mates have gone jap, 3/4/500 brake skylines lol.

its a tough one! my mates have all the technical knowledge i would need about skylines lol

This place has the knowledge about Supras! :D

More than your mates would about Skylines

I do love Skylines and would love an R33 or R34 but the Supra just dragged me in :)

Also you'll have something different.

Guest HILLSEY
This place has the knowledge about Supras! :D

More than your mates would about Skylines

I do love Skylines and would love an R33 or R34 but the Supra just dragged me in :)

Also you'll have something different.

do the owners of garage d not have good knowledge :s lmao...

i like the r33 skyline, but have always prefered supras

do the owners of garage d not have good knowledge :s lmao...

i like the r33 skyline, but have always prefered supras

Ok fair enough then if one of your mates owns a garage and has the knowledge then that's a reason to get one.

Personally I'd get a Supra to be different and there's a lot of help and knowledge here :)

Guest HILLSEY
Ok fair enough then if one of your mates owns a garage and has the knowledge then that's a reason to get one.

Personally I'd get a Supra to be different and there's a lot of help and knowledge here :)

yeah i like to be different :)

Guest HILLSEY
Welcome Hillsey.

Have a look at J.M. Imports or speak to Jurgen, he may be able to find a TT aerotop....and then spray it black for you....;)

H.

cheers for the advice mate :)

ive got so many ideas already from looking at everyones pics