The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi there from peterborough

Guest karl7007

Guest karl7007

hi i have been on the forum before only breifly inthe past but lost all my details so just a recap.

i have a 1999 jap tt 3.0 mkiv 6 speed manual black supra 35000 from new it has some mods , i do have one problem i could do with some help on if anyone has some info would be much appreciated.

i have a south bends clutch fitted with lightened flywheel, car was working fine clutch wise i drove up the road last night maybe 1 mile from my house and as i turned right and straight ahead the car backend broke hard away to my right and no i didn't boot it hard just the average pedal but then i realized as i corrected the power slide the car changed gear OK and then it did not and i could not change up or down so came to a halt the pedal still goes up and down ok just no clutch the clutch has done maybe 5 thousand miles since install OK i have had the car inside for a good while and only recently put back on the road as i missed it.

any ideas my first thought was clutch master cycl ? any input from anyone of you tech guys would be gratefully received.

cheers Karl

Guest karl7007

thanks all just to add to the info ill post some pics up shortly mods to car are.

hks evc5 boost control unit

white line aussie suspension kit

sbc clutch

drager full stainless exhaust system

koni shocks all round

veilside front end and skirts stock spoiler

no stickers just nice black

fluidyne radiator

greddy 3 row intercooler

blitz induction

hks blow off vlave

run 19 inch fox alloys in winter

Oz alloys 18 inch 3 piece in summer all been refurbished hand polished

hks right hand of driver side illuminated boost gauge etc

alloy pipe work where possible and coloured blue rubber hose.

standard turbos

decatted exhaust system

if ive forgot anything ill add later.

cheers from karl

• 6 months later...
Guest karl7007