The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics after supra detailing!

Mr T

As some of you already know i had my supra detailed by Christian at invisible touch, last week:). So a week on, and after I had applied 2 more coats of Victoria Wax, as suggested by Christian, I decided to take some out door shots today as it was nice.

Over the moon with results:cool:

IMG_0898 (Small).JPG

IMG_0904 (Small).JPG

IMG_0912 (Small).JPG

IMG_0919 (Small).JPG

IMG_0924 (Small).JPG

IMG_0926 (Small).JPG

Looking good Andy. How did you get on with using the Vics wax?

Hi Christian, I was very impressed with the Victoria Wax you recommended. Went on easy and came off easy too.

How often do you suggest i wax it to keep it looking its best, bear in mind it is a 2nd car.

Cheers Andy

that is tasty! what splitter is that on the front? liking the piece going across the front too :thumbs:

Never been able to find out what splitter it is on the front, there are similar ones but nothing exactly the same. I love it and hope i never have to replace for any reason as never seen another the same.