The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spirited Drive with 3000hp on show

Ricky49

Well after been at SRD this morning, Lee 970hp, Jamie 895hp, Jamesy 735hp and Lee's mate Phil in a 550hp Aristo went for a nice drive.

First of I went with Jamie, my god what an animal he saw of a couple of bikes. Even with the screamer plumbed back on it was pretty loud still.

Jamesy's car is so loud on WOT and goes like stink and looks a nice example I would of liked to of gone out in it today.

On the way back I went with Lee, after been in Jamies and now Lee's I have decided to go with the Tein Flex lovely ride. What can be said about the power at 5krpm, Jesus mother of Mary it soon shut me up when I was talking to Lee and it was only at 1.6bar.

Good day guys

Really looking forward to mine now.

On the

Well after been at SRD this morning, Lee 970hp, Jamie 895hp, Jamesy 735hp and Lee's mate Phil in a 550hp Aristo went for a nice drive.

First of I went with Jamie, my god what an animal he saw of a couple of bikes. Even with the screamer plumbed back on it was pretty loud still.

Jamesy's car is so loud on WOT and goes like stink and looks a nice example I would of liked to of gone out in it today.

On the way back I went with Lee, after been in Jamies and now Lee's I have decided to go with the Tein Flex lovely ride. What can be said about the power at 5krpm, Jesus mother of Mary it soon shut me up when I was talking to Lee and it was only at 1.6bar.

Good day guys

Really looking forward to mine now.

Was a quality driv out mate, perfect weather n all !! You will be done soon enough and probably putting us all to shame after next years' plans :D

Good day out, not sure what the other road users must have thought with us lot blasting it, must of looked mad:D

Must have looked mental .... especially the "3 way/3 lane" line up :D