The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supra built has just started

kingaby

well were to start iv just picked up a toyota supra of a friend of mine and starting this project it was a insurance write off category c and has had the repair work done. iv taken it on from a guy who wanted to drift it but im gona get it back on the road im in early stages yet just sorting all parts out and trying to prep the shell of the beast loads of hours and loads of work needed but im on here for the knoledge from u guys and hopefully a few tips and tricks well here is a few pics of my new project

Edited by kingaby (see edit history)

No text speak the mods hate it and are vengeful

im doing body work first so

jdl body kit smoothed in with no gaps except the front bumper

a flush fitting filler cap

evo style rear spoiler

angel front head lights with intergrated indacator

led rear lights

i have taken ariel out and rear window wiper and smoothed flat

but im still on paint ideas if ya have any im thinking dark blue n black flip paint with dark black defusser but i am coming up with plans as soon as i get the engine should be here weekend 3.0 non turbo 5 speed

some background

since i was 11 iv built model supra's and loved em. since then i was going to car show's and car nights near my parents home but know im in the army and decided to buy a supra. i had a budget of 10.000 for a decent supra but my wife said she was pregnant so that was it supra dream dies. a year has past and whilst driving round n ireland i saw a supra stripped bare and on tyres at a spray place. i thought i might ask if it was for sale and it was £500 well that was it bought the car got it back too mine went out got the books got the tools need a few more bits but im ready. i have a small budget for the car each month so slow and easy does it but i keep seeing a local supra and it kills me knowing i have to build it slow and get it the way i want but hey project starts.

time of build

well i hope to be finished with a fully fitted and slightly tuned supra that magazines might take interest in. 3 years to get it ready for the vic test but i reckon with a few problems on the way and the wife having her say 5 years wifes ay. im starting body work then engine then all the inside from carpet up

Welcome

Not a fan of that spoiler.

The front bumper looks nice .. special as you don't see it that often.

For the hood, I am a fan of the UK scoop.

im trying to do a one off supra but its so hard using most sites people know about but with a bit of elbow greese im hoping to get it looking different im going to be moulding the bodykit too a smoother look