The mkiv Supra Owners Club

most beautifull black

Guest van_damme_supra

Guest van_damme_supra

my car is having a respray in black.

only i don't know what black.. what's the most beautyfull blackest black. they told me not to have metallic because i will not have the mirror effect. just nrml black black..

Guest van_damme_supra

i'm not gonna go for stock black. not that it's not nice but why respray for another stock colour right? so far carbon black seems to be the best.. :)

Guest van_damme_supra
Standard 202 Toyota black

BMW Carbon black

Audi black

Metallic black cant produce a mirror effect? erm, yes it will, and will look stunning if finished properly :)

audi black: as in phantomblack?

yeah well lets say i just don't know anything about it :p

Guest van_damme_supra
all paint prices vary, you would be suprised it might not be that much.

are they mixing it? waterbase? or 2k?

if ferrari paints cars in that it must be beautifull so i'll go ask price and i'll let you guys know. will ask for bmw carbon and nero 1250

Actually, while that has been mentioned. Question for you Rob, what price does Ferrari paint normally come in at in comparison to say Lexus paint, just roughly talking :)

there is not much in it to be honest, my orange was not cheap but that needed a special base so put the price up.

we have moved to a waterbase scheme now and have always mixed our paints, for repaints we order in the paint already mixed in 2k as our bodywork man prefers to do big jobs in 2k.

Ok cheers mate, was originally looking at the metallic gunmetal from the ISF on my site, but after looking further its gona have to be the Grigio Silverstone from the F430 / 599

im a sucker for ferrari colours mate and that silver is gorgeous. very big fan of the deep red they do its a new colour but dont have the chips yet :(

Guest van_damme_supra

does anybody know? is ferrari black nero 1250 metallic or something else. because price is all the same for metallic. peugeot black or ferrari. but if it's cameleon or whatever it's ofcourse a lot more

Guest van_damme_supra
Ah, sorry... Belgian's don't do sarcasm :search:

lol we do but i thought you really liked it :p sayd to myself don't say it's hideous :innocent: