The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help needed

Tee from China

Hi all, Dispite the lack of enthusiasm from an earlier post for dash bling the guy I found that makes dash rings knobs etc is still prepared to go ahead and add items to those he already offers for other models/makes.

My problem is sizes and dimensions. I have written to Scot at EB Designs many times without reply so now a plea to the membership for dimensions of the dash dimmer switch knob,the heater control knobs and anything other than instrument rings (as they are already being done by others).

Anything you would like a cover for then please let me know with dimensions thereof too as being in China where there are no Supras (yes I know they are in HK but I aint)and the company in the UK makes it difficult for us both

Thanks in advance, Tee

Nobody going to help? :(

I have no financial interest in this at all and stand to gain nothing except getting some fresh items available for you - Supra owners!

Currently 46 views without a single reply!

Come on guys where is the club spirit I hear about? and remember its not for me its for anyone with a Supra who may need to add some improvements to their dashes.

If they are that keen to do them the best thing they could do would be to buy a dash panel set and work around that.

As it is the dimmer and heater knobs rather than the panels, buying a set of panels would hardly be cost effective - especially as it is not that difficult for a member to slip off the knobs and measure them (assuming they just pull off that is)

How accurate do the dimentions need to be?

Pretty accurate really, as if not they aint gonna fit and people will be unhappy and complain.

Maybe you could take them off and send them to the guy and I'm sure he would return them asap and give you a special price for the trouble