The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supe. bit of a update!

Scutch0

well since ive been on the forum ive not really shown many pics of my car, so i thought id put some recent ones up to share :)

in the last few months ive relocated the foglight,(and had the holes filled)

resprayed the interior plastics,

made the gauge pod,

fitted leather wheel,

completed my install,

fitted my locked in place active front,

fitted the sideskirts and rear spats,

sprayed up the engine bay,

and just generally some tinkering!

hope you like!

engine bay

active front

install: (the lines are areas that can be removed to gain access to tools and spare wheel, also the bit where the stock sub fits is now a cubby hole for all my polish :) )

finished gauge pod

and some exterior pics:

Rich.

Cheers guys, yeah pedobear is on for the ride! Lol

I keep having a change of heart on the sideskirts and spats, I fancy going oem now I have the active front, but I do kinda like the bomex spats :S what do you guys think?

Also, Any tips on improving fuel economy? (Apart from taking off my lead boots!)

I've heard decatting helps a bit I've put some iridium plugs in, cleaned the o2 sensors and stock filter in the airbox.

I'm getting about 25ish atm, but I'm gonna be changing jobs soon and a long daily commute is on the cards! :(

Just got my 35w hid kit this morning so that'll be going on tomorrow hopefully.

Hi Scutch0, just caught sight of my old supra which i brought 8yrs ago and owned for 3.5yrs to the guy i think you brought it off. Good to see it still being cared for. Notice a few changes taken place since, Here are a few pics of way back when!

1st pic has the wheels on as i brought it.

4th pic is how I sold it. I kept the wheels to go on my next supra & put these on, which was how you brought it.

5th pic is my current 1997 Supra TT. which i have had for 4.5yrs., Note the wheels & number plate form old car.

Hope you have as much fun as i did.:)

Andy

IMG_9793 (Small).JPG

IMG_9794 (Small).JPG

IMG_0012 (Small).JPG

IMG_9673 (Small).JPG

IMG_0912 (Small) (Small).JPG

Edited by Mr T (see edit history)

Wow! It's nice to see some original pics of her! I've actually still got all the service history from when you owned her too, I'll pm you when I get a minute, it'd be nice to know some background info if you don't mind?

Yes it is nice to still have all the history, i remember i kept all of the bills & mot's when i had her also remember having the import docs and Jap service book as well, Think it was a grade 4.5 at auction in japan. Not a problem letting you know some more info mate!