The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey guys new member in cornwall

Guest Payner

Guest Payner

hi, yea is abit veilside'ish ay!:)

i have been thinkin about this since i bought it basically as is......but i do love the front bumper altho does need replaceing and the side skirts are staying for sure but the rear spats i prefer the fin type ones like in ur pic scotty :thumbs: and maybe no rear spoiler with just window spoiler (if i can find one) and also 5 speed mate

i live top of cornwall robzki inbetween callington and liskeard if you know the area?

thanks for the welcome tho lads :D

Edited by Payner
5 speed enrty (see edit history)

hi, yea is abit veilside'ish ay!:)

i have been thinkin about this since i bought it basically as is......but i do love the front bumper altho does need replaceing and the side skirts are staying for sure but the rear spats i prefer the fin type ones like in ur pic scotty :thumbs: and maybe no rear spoiler with just window spoiler (if i can find one)

i live top of cornwall robzki inbetween callington and liskeard if you know the area?

thanks for the welcome tho lads :D

If I'm honest, I don't mind the veilside. I think its a marmite thing. Yeah Know the area, I'm between Launceston/Holsworthy. The window spoilers come up for sale here sometimes. I get the impression that they aren't exactly sought after so you can grab a bargain :)

Rob

Guest Payner

thanks for the welcomes lads

sweet rob really fancy one but cant seem to find them anywhere if i do they are mega money :rolleyes:

yea i know the Launceston/Holsworthy area as well, i baught a pulsar from JDM in Holsworthy i think a while back was a complete shed the lad a baught it off was a complete T***er

Payner

thanks for the welcomes lads

sweet rob really fancy one but cant seem to find them anywhere if i do they are mega money :rolleyes:

yea i know the Launceston/Holsworthy area as well, i baught a pulsar from JDM in Holsworthy i think a while back was a complete shed the lad a baught it off was a complete T***er

Payner

I'm saying nothing about JDM......... Just to say I don't shop there :)

Guest Payner
I'm saying nothing about JDM......... Just to say I don't shop there :)

well lets just say they have no chance of getting my supra in for anything id rather do it myself, mind u the n/a is fairly easy to work on which suprised me as i have already done cam belt waterpump and houseing plugs leads blah blah blah, and i was very suprised at how easy was to do it all to be honest always a bonus :D

LOL, Yeah Tbh Jdm just strike me as a bunch of non skilled, ill informed, ignorant muppets. And I've only popped in there twice. I may be wrong....but I doubt it ;)

How come you changed your waterpump/housing?

HaHa Brilliant mate, sounds about right from my experiance as well!

I had to change the houseing as it had a small pin prick whole init and was loseing all my water but wasnt too expensive to get a second hand one from TCB Performance Parts LTD in kelly bray and was warrented as well.

barneybrendan the pictures where taken at sibley back lake near st cleer just random stopped in there to see how much was to use my kayak there and looked ok in the sun so thought id take some pics lol :p

i live in pensilva which is in between callington and liskeard

cheers again for all the welcome messages :D

HaHa Brilliant mate, sounds about right from my experiance as well!

I had to change the houseing as it had a small pin prick whole init and was loseing all my water but wasnt too expensive to get a second hand one from TCB Performance Parts LTD in kelly bray and was warrented as well.

barneybrendan the pictures where taken at sibley back lake near st cleer just random stopped in there to see how much was to use my kayak there and looked ok in the sun so thought id take some pics lol :p

i live in pensilva which is in between callington and liskeard

cheers again for all the welcome messages :D

thought it was there.got family in pensilva .st clear and dobwalls.

thought it was there.got family in pensilva .st clear and dobwalls.

Got to be fair mate that's a good shout for sure dont i even think id think it was there myself from them pics! Good spotting mate lol :)

Payner

Got to be fair mate that's a good shout for sure dont i even think id think it was there myself from them pics! Good spotting mate lol :)

Payner

was the thrid pic that made me think .think my sister still works in the shop at pensilva.i can remember riding petrol lawn mowers down the main street years ago with my brother.my parents used to live up towards the cemetry carradon close i think.

spent many an evening up on the fore down in the cars messing around before the boulders got put there.

was the thrid pic that made me think .think my sister still works in the shop at pensilva.i can remember riding petrol lawn mowers down the main street years ago with my brother.my parents used to live up towards the cemetry carradon close i think.

spent many an evening up on the fore down in the cars messing around before the boulders got put there.

LOL Mate still do it :D people have moved som of them so can get on there now but pigs can see u in liskeard at night when ur on there flying around LMAO found that one out a few times :innocent:

who's ur sister i can imagen i know her if she still works in the shop

still to be fair hell of a shout mate!

Payner

LOL Mate still do it :D people have moved som of them so can get on there now but pigs can see u in liskeard at night when ur on there flying around LMAO found that one out a few times :innocent:

who's ur sister i can imagen i know her if she still works in the shop

still to be fair hell of a shout mate!

Payner

naomi, lives down the lane opposite the shop.have you lived there long .

naomi, lives down the lane opposite the shop.have you lived there long .

hmmmmm naomi not sure mate prob do by face lol ill look into it next time im up there lol, yea all my life mate

thanks for the welcome Havard

payner