The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheely Lucky

2soops

Changed front wheel bearing today and while i was there i thought i'd give the UK spec brakes a test fit to see if they clear the wheels.

HOORAY, i think they will be okay unless you guys tell me otherwise. I have at best a 2mm gap to the wheel but nothing fouls. The yellow sticker on the caliper is the one covering the Supra logo, and has peeled a couple of mm at one end. The spokes of the wheel catch the 2mm peel but obviously the sticker will be gone when fitted.

These will be okay without spacers won't they.

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_13992.jpg

I've got 2mm tops between my wheels and UK calipers and done almost 2,000 miles and 2 trackdays and no sign of any scuffing so far.

I used to have a 3mm spacer but it was causing me no end steering wheel wobble, I drove my first 100miles checking for scuffs everytime I stopped and since then all good.:)