The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very nice Supra rob on Japshow page lol

mplavery

LOL, poor rob.

Maybe that blue supra is fugly, but its a custom, indvidual which is earning awards, i like it. Still a stock supra under there:D

I think you dudes need to stop looking at a car, the way it looks, and start looking at the work thats gone into them, youll apprichiate them much more, despite the look:D

workmanship is all fair and well but when it is completely tasteless then it just means it's even more of a waste of money and time. i have seen this blue abortion in the flesh, it is by far one of the worst modified supras in the country imo, it's cars like these that give the supra a bad image.

Your right, a hell of allot of work has gone into the blue Supra and he has put allot of dedication and he deserves a trophy

However...

Is it to my taste...no. I personally think there is way too much going on with the car

But its nice to see something different.

Ok lets all keep out supras looking stock with grandad mods on them. :D

or.... lets mod our supras with just a little bit of taste.. omg, it really is that simple. ;)

a car is only 'individual' if it is modded succesfully and looks good. otherwise its simply a failed atempt.

all imo of course blah blah blah... :p

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

Guest blueangel
I think you dudes need to stop looking at a car, the way it looks, and start looking at the work thats gone into them, youll apprichiate them much more, despite the look:D

just because a lot of work has gone into it doesnt mean its nice, the dude has worked his nuts off and done the job very well but his choice of what he has done is nasty and even in my opinion he has destroyed another supra.

that aint even funny lol, ill ring them in the morning as they did that last time but put the pic down as a scooby.

oh well ha ha

Oh no, they have done this twice !

They did call your car gold when they were calling out the winners so maybe thats why my car is there by mistake

My second Supra is more tasteful than that blue one.

I got it from Argos for £15 and it's made of plastic and is half green and half black.

I'd rather spend 10 minutes on a car that looks good than take hours working on something that looks like it fell out of a tree backwards. ;)