The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help, whats it worth

dude

Im going to be having a large sale of parts as I need to build 2 serious engines for next year, i'll get rid of all my electronics and UK brakes etc plus I won't really be able to build my spare shell into the road car i want because of time, so what is a non crashed rolling shell complete worth???? Its a 6 speed shell with no brakes but I can throw brakes in and a decent interior.

Those UK brakes are worth F*ck all mate,

How about i come over and take them off your hands? or hand as the case may be

Hands almost better dude;) Need to start on the car as a few big power cars going in the HKS series by the sound of it, so need to be on the dyno by Jan with a spare motor and diff and maybe box and testing at the first test and tune, I need HKS drag suspension, Tilton clutch, 3.4 and prob a T6 as well as the new ecu and custom loom, so everything is going inc the bike !!!!

For a rolling shell with no engine? someone would rather buy a na for that £2k and do a swap with a full working na supra;)

That was a Joke:innocent: doubt you will find many NA's for 2K and the lump etc is worth nothing so you would not be far ahead :eyebrows:

Hands almost better dude;) Need to start on the car as a few big power cars going in the HKS series by the sound of it, so need to be on the dyno by Jan with a spare motor and diff and maybe box and testing at the first test and tune, I need HKS drag suspension, Tilton clutch, 3.4 and prob a T6 as well as the new ecu and custom loom, so everything is going inc the bike !!!!

:blink: Wow pushing the boat out big style!:blink:

That was a Joke:innocent: doubt you will find many NA's for 2K and the lump etc is worth nothing so you would not be far ahead :eyebrows:

I hear ya, but id still like to have a na engine put aside, and if you hold out long enough and have the right numbers to call you can get one.

or you could give it to somebody to build a track car and have afr stickers all over it free advertising.;)

I would love to dude but I need to spend a serious amount on my car to get in the 8's so anything not bolted down is for sale, Subaru, fireblade etc

I payed 650 for my non crashed 6 speed rolling shell with all documents and keys, just minus front panels. I think you will struggle for 2 k

That was a joke dude, I was hoping it was worth a grand otherwise its worth keeping for a spare if it all goes a bit pete tong.