The mkiv Supra Owners Club

post llandow discussion thread.

dr_jekyll

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well , i had a great day , love throwing the car about . i think all in all it was result , weather was nice , some nice cars on display and my gearbox still works. shame fearless was having a few probs with the v8 but the few hot laps he did wer impressive,

i discoverd i need better front pads as i set them completely on fire and was quickly usherd off . but apart from that it was all good verry happy with the way the car was handling , felt well balanced and was pretty quick so thumbs up:)

Big thanks to those who attended today, and very happy that there were no major accidents, apart from the wheel falling off the hit car lol Was good to meet new faces and even better to see some track virgins loosing their virginity.

All in it was a great day and great to see everyone enjoying themselves so much.

I would like to thank everyone for taking part in the minutes silence, parade lap in honour of AlanM.

Thanks Gareth.

I had a good day out, it was good to give the supra a proper shake down.

What I want to know if adnanshah247 got home on his warn tyres?

After having the new tyres fitted, his tyres were in a good shape for the drive back. Hats off to him killing a new set of tyres in 3 laps lol.

People were taking pics so I'm sure they will surface. I was surprised by my legnum good around the corners but a bit slow to keep up on the straits. Too heavy really. Had the brakes smoking the first time out. Guess they just needed settleing in as they didn't do it again :p

it coped well fella, and the 4 aerials cracked me up lol

They were from the old jap satnav and tv but I kept them as they are a bit of jap style. And they are like ears :) they do extend a few more inches but then they hit the rear hatch when it's open.

I'd like to see a pic of his nailed tyres lol

They were from the old jap satnav and tv but I kept them as they are a bit of jap style. And they are like ears :) they do extend a few more inches but then they hit the rear hatch when it's open.

I'd like to see a pic of his nailed tyres lol

I want to see this Legnum :)

hey! oi never killed brand new tyres in 3 laps, they were erm half worn and the new tyres i bought later on didnt see any wear on them! i was driving the nuts off the car and realised it had to get me home as well so backed off on my new set :D

my first set was killed down to a) crap tyres and b) the pressures were all off!

Craig (dr_jekyll) it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for helping me to find the mobile tyre guys.

I got home an hour ago and today was brilliant, track was dry, day was warm and overall id say 10/10.

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU THOUGH TO NEVIN AND SAM who made this all happen! It was nice seeing some old and new faces. :)

People were taking pics so I'm sure they will surface. I was surprised by my legnum good around the corners but a bit slow to keep up on the straits. Too heavy really. Had the brakes smoking the first time out. Guess they just needed settleing in as they didn't do it again :p

arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh! no way you were in the legnum?! damn it i didnt get a chance to come and bug you! sorry dude i missed you but i do remember what you look like! that legnum was awesome around the corners! the tyre squels were epic!

but his new set were pumped up to the correct pressure and he came in after a few laps to check them. And they were starting to wear. Very aggressive driver though.

no no that was just the crap layer brand new tyres have that come off. i did my last session like a mad man which did eat my new tyres a lil but nothing like what happened to my first set! were is the photographer? he had some awesome shots of me and i think he had one of me when i was up on 2 or 3 wheels! :D

hey! oi never killed brand new tyres in 3 laps, they were erm half worn and the new tyres i bought later on didnt see any wear on them! i was driving the nuts off the car and realised it had to get me home as well so backed off on my new set :D

my first set was killed down to a) crap tyres and b) the pressures were all off!

Craig (dr_jekyll) it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for helping me to find the mobile tyre guys.

I got home an hour ago and today was brilliant, track was dry, day was warm and overall id say 10/10.

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU THOUGH TO NEVIN AND SAM who made this all happen! It was nice seeing some old and new faces. :)

pleasure to meet you too mate . good to see you tearing the nuts off that celica too:)