The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My most sucessful Ebay buy to date

neo2810

I've been after a Momo Millenium Wheel for a while, and kept an eye on Ebay periodically. Last week I spotted someone selling an unused Millenium wheel which he bought to fit but then found it blocked his dials so went for a 350mm instead.

The auction was started at £50 (+£12 postage) with no reserve so I stuck it on my watch list and forgot about it. Thanks to my iPhone obsessive email checking, I spotted the warning email for impending auction end so jumped on to find still no bidders. I waiting until the auction had 15 secs to go and threw in a bid. Needless to say, I won the auction at £50. :wooohoo:

Considering the chap paid £190 for it brand new and had not used it, I fully expected a sob story but paid for it anyway. That was Wed and today it turned up. Brand new, unblemished, in the original Momo packaging with all the bits I need, looking as sweet as I expected it to. :yahoo:

So, kudos to the bloke who sold it, I'm sure he's gutted at the hit he took on it but yay me! :D

I think I might be able to better that, Neo: My best eBay buy was the completely standard, low mileage, black TT6 I bought on ebay for £4750 from a guy who had been told by his company that they were relocating him back to Tokyo the following weekend.

I sold it JamieP, it's his current black car that is so well known on here. I believe he's spent slightly more on it since then and it's not quite stock now.

:D

Just recently bought a twin scroll T4 XSpower Stage V turbo (.60A/R, 1.15A/R) for £90 delivered; normally £500+ new. Rated at 700-1000hp and in practically new condition but only problem is the cost of NA-T'ing the engine/fuelling to make the most of it.

Doubtless I'll be told to bin it and get a decent one but should give good bang for the buck! :D