The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why Why Why.

Guest jotter 22

Guest jotter 22

So i need to pay a tenner to buy a car off here?....

Seems a bit off for all the dudes selling cars and to all the witty answers i only asked a simple question!

So i need to pay a tenner to buy a car off here?....

Seems a bit off for all the dudes selling cars and to all the witty answers i only asked a simple question!

We are a witty bunch mate :)

No you only need to be amember to advertise or post parts/cars for sale ;)

you don't need to post on a for sale ad to buy a car, send a PM to the person selling the car. If you buy a supra you will want to be a member of here, fact. You will need a million questions answering when you start modding it or find problems and need help fixing them.

Guest jotter 22
you don't need to post on a for sale ad to buy a car, send a PM to the person selling the car. If you buy a supra you will want to be a member of here, fact. You will need a million questions answering when you start modding it or find problems and need help fixing them.

Christ i was told they were bomb proof no one said i would spend months underneath it....Lol np i didnt realise there was a charge thanks guys...And you Mitchell:eyebrows:

Guest jotter 22
yeah mate try and pop up, theres a good selection of cars there and get talking to a few members.

just polishing mine now but got a naughty looking cloud above the workshop waiting for me :(

Im at East peckham at work ATM and its pi55ing down if that helps mate.:(

Guest jotter 22
I wont be attending the blue water meet, therfore once again is doubtful if its worth going at all.

Ohh well may aswell call it off then:blink:

See membership details HERE

Non members are limited to 40ish posts and cannot access the member areas of the forum, this also includes advertising or posting in the classifieds section. This is to stop every Tom, Dick and Harry coming on here trying to flog there stuff without contributing to the club.

As has already been suggested you can send a private message or email to the seller if interested in something.