The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all Bristol / Glos People

attilauk

There is another Japanese Car meet planned for either 5th or the 12th July it will be in the evening and should be a good laugh.

the plan is to have everyone meet at Gordano Service Station on the m5 before cruising in convoy to Ashton Court for the meet and ending up in the dovecott pub:)

there were only 4 sups there last time and i would love to see a few more:thumbs:

i know its a bit short notice but its the summer now lets get out and enjoy it:D

i would love to go to trowbridge tonite but unfortunately i have plans:(

The meet is going to be on the 12th now meet at 6.45pm at Gordano Services:cool:

if you can make it let me know:)

p.s. Crimbo, congrats m8 i hope it all goes ok:thumbs:

Guest Rays the roof

Will be there....

Wilfman - recon you can get an extension on your weekend pass off the missus??

Ian R - you working this night? Any chance of changing shift?

Martin R - Two in two days??

Colsoop, Lovatt, Suprz-rz - Fancy a cruise down the M5??

Guest Rays the roof

Just waiting for Fletchers to agree a 'on the day discount' for all Sup's there.. will post more Sunday PM latest. Recon we have about 10 Supra's that will be there...

Should be a good one!

1. Attilauk

2. Ray Cunliffe (M5 convoy sounds good)

3. iS_nEaR

ill meet up with the rest of UJCC at the Yate point like last time, coz that was a sweet convoy we had there that time mate, not sure if thats the same one you talking about though

Guest Rays the roof

Hi mate

Try contacting...

Lovatt

Suprastar 300

Crimbo

Colsoop

Suprarob

Must get at least 8 there........!

gough - bristol meets are generally once a month:thumbs:

ok last call, if anyone still wants to come tonite then meet at gordano services junction 19 M5 at 6.45pm we will probably hang aroungd there for about 45 minutes before cruising in convoy to ashton court for the meet then everyone finishes up in the dovecott pub for a swift half and some munch:thumbs:

if people need more info then pm me and i will be happy to help:cool: