The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cr@p coming thru vents

SupraMan Mk4

Hi peeps, I went to demist the inside of the Supe this morning, chucked the blowers on full power, and upped the temp to hi. What I was not expecting was a load of crap coming thru the vents and into my face/over the top of the dash etc. upon closer inspection it looked like dirt, a grainy sand like substance or possibly part of a failing filter.

So my question is as follows:

Does the Supe have a Pollen filter of sorts that could be knackered, hence the reason for this. I assume it may do as its got AC. If it has, where is it and is it easy to replace.

Thanks in advance. :sos:

Does this mean there is nothing I can do about it? And must now wear glasses or goggles wheneva I chuck the AC/heating on? :(

I haD when I had my car sprayed. As the heat brakes the foam down. I was advised to turn the blower on full and just clear all the loose stuff out of the pipes. After that just vac it up. If you search for posts started by me you will find my thread on it (with photos!)