The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for a project n/a owners (not mine)

w41k3r

well you get the engine and turbo kit in the pic it shows wategate,manifold turbo downpipe ect so i assume its the xs power kit........ im not sure on the turbo but could be switched over easy

with a bit of work could work out a decent buy imo as turbo kits on here norm go around £500 for the n/a

well the turbo the guy ordered or bought for the kit i have is bankwang i could use it but i dont want to.... i think ill prob go with a xs power turbo to start with then get a proper one when i know every things fine

To be honest with you im still learning about turbos and am 99% clueless as to what means what or whatsgood to go with the manifold i have can fit t3 or t4 turbos so i suppose i have alot of choice but not a clue haha