The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lambswool Wash Mitt..!!

Havard

Good price, but I found my fingers poked holes through the ones I bought.

Did you leave them wet for a while? I found that when I cleaned one of mine and left it in the washing machine, it disintergrated because of that. You really need to get them in an airing cupboard after cleaning

Did you leave them wet for a while? I found that when I cleaned one of mine and left it in the washing machine, it disintergrated because of that. You really need to get them in an airing cupboard after cleaning

Nope I always clean my cleaning stuff and dry it all after each wash - that way it stops grit getting onto my paint.

Guest jotter 22
Halfords were bloody dear when I looked in there.....:( I take it that it was on special offer?

H.

No i think they had put them on the wrong hook also got a meguiars water megnet cloth for £4.99 same trip:)

Those are like sheepskin chamois, they go all slimey and funky, and leave lint marks, i got a synthetic chamois and micro fibre cloth, lint free and really absorb water, laeving a seriously clean finish, £10 for a autoglym aqua dry and £6 for a supersize halfords microfibre cloth

Errr, no they don't?

They're not for polishing anyway, they're for washing. Clue is in the name.

Oh kk, im with ya, i just use a normal sponge with autoglym body shampoo, rub it in, wash it of, and use a mircofibre cloth to wipe most of the water away, and then my synthetic chamois to dry it up, but then again i have a satin black job:D:search:

thanks steve , nothing like a bit of club support lol . hows married life mate ?

Sorry Peter, didn't mean to undermine your products. I must admit that I never thought of yourself when I was shopping.

I'll make it up to you with some other gear. What is the best long lasting wax you use?

I was going to get some Autoglym HD wax for my birthday....:innocent:

H.