The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Painting door cards - what kind of paint to use?

evinX

Hi all, i want to do a little job on my door cards, now before you go laughing at giving the comm's just remember what i can do with cans:D

Now the door cards use imitation leather, vinyl, does anyone know what spray paint i can use on this and where can i get some in red?

thanks, Kev

looking to do something similar in the pic

160022@Aaron_Achan.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

surely the paint will just crack when you as much as fart on it too hard.

Retrim.

PVA and sawdust idea is good.

Or, why not just wallpaper them? You can have any colour then, even a pattern. I think i have a roll of Knight Rider boarding in the attic you could put round the middle.

Ok guys, so this is it.

My Mainecoon Cat, Moonpig; he is ginger with white paws.

I want him to be black with white paws.

Any advice, I dont really want to sell him and get a new one tbh, I prefer to do things myself - if he could have a logo somewhere, that would also be great.

EDIT: Ok, ive just had some PM's from people telling me that you arent supposed to paint cats, chill out people, ill do what I want its my cat, and its my opinion, im going to try a waterbased paint first. Thanks for the advice but im going to do it anyway.

Edited by Purity14
Just recieved some PMz (see edit history)

kev. sometimes you have some good ideas and sometimes you do some great work... but sometimes... you come up with this $#@!... leave the door cards alone for the love of god :p :D

Hey everyone said the same boll0x when i wanted to paint my car, let the supra king get on and do this thang. :D