The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West Xmas Party Details 2010

DodgyRog

New meet and thread started http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2943434&posted=1#post2943434

Saturday 20th Nov 2010 Cancelled do to lack of numbers

10am Exeter Services

go for a drive down to Torquay/Paignton seafront and get a few photo's

back to Exeter

3pm book into Holiday Inn Exeter

5pm Taxi's to TenPin bowling (Pool table and arcade machines available for Blackie)

8pm Taxi if the weathers crap or walk 15 mins to The Star Bar for food

after food either go down stairs to reserved seating and a 1am bar or head to the Hole in the Wall in the city centre where they have 10 pool tables

Important info, general details and money

Start with the Holiday Inn.......

They are currently doing a £45 a room price, this is non refundable and limited, at the time of writing this, they have told me they have plenty of rooms left, but be warned if you leave it late the room price goes upto £90.

So I would advise to book as soon as possible, to get the cheap rate, but your choice if you want to risk it

General booking page, search Exeter http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/reservation#home This includes continetal breakfast buffet

Direct phone number for them is 01392 261000

Taxi to Exeter will obviously be shared between everyone, will be £3/£4 each, each way

TenPin Bowling

Been told to check back closer to the time to see if they are doing any special deals, but present prices are £6 for 1 game, £11 for 2 and £12 for 3

Star Bar Restuarant full menu

Need a £5 deposit for the restuarant by Friday 29th October, can be paid in cash/cheque or PayPal [email protected] please make sure you send as a gift. If you want to pay by Cheque or cash, Pm me for my home address

Restuarant also needs all food pre-ordered, so I also need your choices from above menu

On the list please state if your intending or have booked into the Holiday Inn, wether you have sent £5 deposit and menu choice

Example:

1.Rog and Jen...Booked Holiday Inn...£5 deposit sent...Menu done

Let's start the list then

1.DodgyRog and DodgyJen...£5 Paid...Menu Done

2.Wile e coyote and Mandy

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

2.Wile e coyote and mandy

Stop editing my posts green man:p;)

i wont be coming this year sorry :(

Understand mate, just let me know if it changes, I am sure we can find room for a little one (that rules you out then:d)

Looks like its only going to be us 4 mate !!

Well possibly 6 now, but not a lot of interest hey

2.Wile e coyote and mandy

3. Hemmjonny & Victoria (if my car is done)

Will good to see you both and the new monster

Sorry everyone, We're out as i have a big project happening mid to late Nov so will have to put all My/Our/Her money in to that but we will hope to come and get pressies off each of you before Christmas :D

I am now saving hard for a TT6 mate so I know were you are coming from

I wouldent bother going 6 speed mate unless your chasing high Bhp, Save yourself 2k :D

It would save me a lot more than that if I just droped a TT block in mine on the 5 speed, but I fancy another Supe.

Been getting a bit bored with mine this year, so if I am going to start again, I might as well start with a TT6.

Will have lots of future choices with power etc in the future then:D

If it's an option, I might keep this one as my daily drive:cool:

I'm not going to know until last minute on this bud.

I will keep that in mind mate

I am cancelling this

:rolleyes: Rodgy you such a :baby:

Really, lack of interest? List have 7 people on and rest said will let you know closer the time. Some of us don't like planning so much in future. Maybe you should have a second thought about entertainment or place you suggested? That could be a reason for low number on your list. Is there a number you have on your mind to be worth of doing this "party"? :)

This wasn't a girlie strop moment, there just didnt seem to much definate interest, so thought if we canceled this and tried to sort something else before it was to late.

The problem was, I had to have deposit and menu choice by this weekend (date inforced by the restuarant), so this meant people had to commit in advance

I realise this wasn't going to be a cheap weekend and in the present climate this might put some people off

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)