The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your advice am i stupid or smart?

w41k3r

This is my idea i have my supra n/a allready but i am planning on buying a 2nd n/a this is why and my idea.......

I have my single turbo kit and body mods sat around currently waiting to be fitted but it will require me to take mine of the road so instead im going to buy a 2nd park it up......

turbo that one body mods ect while keeping my current as a daily drive as to not be without a car, then sell the one i have now to recover what i pay for the other make sense ? :p

leave him alone.

imo he will have a car with 1 turbo , so its a single turbo car :p

and this veiw is in no way braught upon by my bias view because thats what i have

I'm not picking on him - just stating that a single turbo conversion on a TT is different to turboing an NA. There is quite a large difference. :)

lol thanks for your replies my bros my mechanic before this we thought of just buying another engine but with my new idea i think it is far better and gives me a no rush time limit

O and the reason i dont want to go tt then single is because its nothing new at least with na-t on this site its kinda new and diff to some people.......;) o and im shooting for baby power no more than 400bhp be happy with 300bhp after n/a haha :p