The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Height Suitability???

Guest TomLayz88

Guest TomLayz88

Hey Guys, further to my post about becoming an owner, I think when ive started my new job I will do exactly that. Question, Im 6 ft 5.... and since ive yet to drive one im wandering if i will fit lol. things like adjustable seat and steering are basically what im after. Also, If anyone on here works in london or the south east and wants to give me a job! :D

Tom

6'7" here, fit fine, As in any car you can't sit bolt upright pushed up against the wheel. lay back and enjoy. I've also got degenerative disc disease. After a 400mile trip I get out feeling fine with no backache. I've had a lot of other cars and unless they were landrovers/mitsi 4x4 etc, I've had back ache after 100miles

best thing is to ask a local owner to let you sit in and try

Rob

Guest Suprastar2009

lol, ive always wondered why its socially acceptable to be able to take the piss out of someone tall and skinny but if you call someone short and fat, then you may aswell have gone to there house at christmas and shit on the turkey! :D:D;D

lol, ive always wondered why its socially acceptable to be able to take the piss out of someone tall and skinny but if you call someone short and fat, then you may aswell have gone to there house at christmas and $#@! on the turkey! :D:D;D

:D

Big dog little dog syndrome. Rarely see a viscious big dog, they're usually big softies. Small dogs on the other hand.....

I'm not sure on the short fat issue as I haven't been either since I was 3yrs old

i like the team high tower idea :)

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/hightower_37651.jpg

im 6"3 and its by far the most comfortable car ive even driven. my legnum is a close 2nd but i get backache in that quite quickly and the supras deckchair driving position is far superior :p

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Guest Suprastar2009
cheers for the replies... in regards to the team names... which did make me chuckle, there has to be a suggestion less original and bland :p haha

Team long ? :)