The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Boost Gauge

GlennK

I'm adding all the nice bits to your LCD today, do you want me to add Boost? There are 16 decoded channels I only display 4 for you. By clicking the i-drive you could select different parameter groups and it will cost you nothing, save space and I promise to get this finished in the next fortnight :D

Choose what you would like out of this lot as groups of 4.

RPM,Speed, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Trans Temp,Battery Voltage, Throttle Angle, Manifold Pressure ,Air Temp, Exhaust Temp, Fuel Used (Lambda, Gear and Fuel Pressure are not available).

2 Colour Screens are ordered. (one 1.7" for the Gauges, one special 2.8" touch version for Ryan G).

Edited by Nodalmighty (see edit history)

Holy Sh**!:D

Great news Lyndon. Xmas comes early this year.

Group 1:

Oil Press

Fuel Used

Oil Temp

RPM

Group 2:

EGT

Air Temp

Trans Temp

MAP/Boost

Sorted! Now all I need to do is remove and sell my old 80mm amber HKS analogue Boost gauge and replace the hole with a stock air vent!!

Cheers,

Glenn

P.S. I'm liking the touch screen idea too. But it needs to be integrated into an ICE solution (there's a thread about the new HK/Chinese dvd/tv/radio pop up display units running some WM5 OS)....:cool: