The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet

mplavery

Great night, was good to meet some new faces , Thanks Lui for sorting it out...

Thought there would be a few more Supras there though..shame..good weather , Dj , was some lovely Supra's there too

My only moan is why oh why do some people have to touch paint work lol Dont get me wrong i know we all do it to a certain degree but i had people rubbing there hands all over it! leaning to pose for a pic

Maybe its because due to just having it sprayed im worried that someone will scratch it with a ring or something

Im thinking of putting a electrical current through the body so next time they do it they will get a shock ! lol

I've got lots of pics, will upload tonight.

Disappointed many no-showed :(

Some other nice cars showed up - v.nice 350z/rx7/scoobys and evos. Though they didn't park in the main car park.

Anyway was a good night - will upload pics tonight - both those yellow supras were stunning.

Thanks again lui.

Lets have some pics then:) gutted i missed it, tried to get my mate to take my car up but he was busy.

i thought i was your mate or have you lost my number :tongue:

was a good meet, not a huge turn out like most ace meets but nice to finally speak to people.

now then, touching paintwork, you should see the ammount of people rubbing there hands all over my engine :taped: i think its harmless but i was worried at times as some people just dont respect.

now pics pics pics please :cool:

Shame Jamie, was looking forward to seeing your car

It was the local hoodlums rubbing there hands all over it lol

There was some weired locals there!

One guy was trying to sell a Subaru, he did not have the car there but he said it fell of a back of a lorry lol and he ment it, it some how fell of the transporter and Subaru said they can not sell it but he can lol well thats what he said

Then i had another guy asking if mine was a tt, i said yes. Then he goes i have got a TT and have a single turbo for it. Then he asked what power will he get out of it ???? :blink: lol

I dont bloody know, you bought the kit lol

Then he asked me where he could buy some deep dish wheels..i said halfords then walked off lol

Sorry i did not take any pics, by the time i got there it was getting a little dark and the iphone camera is not that great

I'd be worried about people touching mine too.

I hate when you see people in hoodies (not meaning chavs, just anyone in them) walking with them unzipped and the zip is hitting all the cars as they walk past, it's really disrespectful.

Hope it was a good night :thumbs:

My only moan is why oh why do some people have to touch paint work lol Dont get me wrong i know we all do it to a certain degree but i had people rubbing there hands all over it! leaning to pose for a pic

I am so glad I resisted rubbing my hands all over you, sorry meant your car :eyebrows:

Shame Jamie, was looking forward to seeing your car

It was the local hoodlums rubbing there hands all over it lol

There was some weired locals there!

One guy was trying to sell a Subaru, he did not have the car there but he said it fell of a back of a lorry lol and he ment it, it some how fell of the transporter and Subaru said they can not sell it but he can lol well thats what he said

Then i had another guy asking if mine was a tt, i said yes. Then he goes i have got a TT and have a single turbo for it. Then he asked what power will he get out of it ???? :blink: lol

I dont bloody know, you bought the kit lol

Then he asked me where he could buy some deep dish wheels..i said halfords then walked off lol

Sorry i did not take any pics, by the time i got there it was getting a little dark and the iphone camera is not that great

Sounds like a lovely place to visit :taped: