The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bodkyits for supras

speedophile

@nic- when I click on that link I get the following, any ideas why

speedophile, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or a members only section? Please see here for details of what sections are only available to club members.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

On the subject of odykits, I noted a company called Aerokit.eu was selling 'bits' in the Banzai magazine. Has anyone used them before? They show pictures of what appear to me as Supra arches and front bumpers.

Are these guys Replikit under a different name?

Yes they are Replikit

@nic- when I click on that link I get the following, any ideas why

speedophile, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or a members only section? Please see here for details of what sections are only available to club members.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The link was to thread detailing all the available kits for the Supra but it was in the members section, to access it you need to be a full member, see details HERE