The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cast manifold! Which one??

Bailey.

Hey guys im trying too piece together a single kit. I certainly don't want more than 600hp so I'm going for a cast manifold. My question is which one, I will be looking at a t67 bb or that size range and a wastegate to match? Probably 50mm

So I want a t4 cast mani with a decent size outlet for wastegate??

Arnoutor turbonetics etc??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would never bother with a cast manifold setup, you will have to fabricate everything to fit, right pita and unless you can do it yourself it wont be a cheap way of doing things.

Id go with a whifbitz kit myself, ive seen a few of them and they look superb to me, no messing about getting stuff made and fabricated.

I'm just mulling over it all, I don't reLly want, will use the whifbitz kit to it's full potential, I'm looking at piecing a kit together, I've already traced a 3 inch hks d/p and blitz mid pipe, and a 4 inch aem philter with pipe, also just been offered a coated tubular which has 50mm wastegate flange(big enough)???

It's just decision time on which route to take?!!!

Agh ok, good thinking, very true, would a 50 mm gate be big enough for this setup???

Seriously buy a kit rather than piecing it together. You'll probably regret it as when you're pulling bits and pieces together, some stuff won't fit and something will be forgotten.

PHR Stage 1 if you really want a cast setup, or alternatively, speak to Paul for one of his kits on a quicker turn around.