The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Track day anyone?

Paul Whiffin

Anyone fancy a track day on July 9th? Its at Hullavington airfield near Castle Combe, £99 for the day. I tried this place out a couple of weeks ago in a Skyline and its definately the best airfield I've been to, track surface and layout are very good, can't wait to let the beast loose properly for the first time since around August. I'm booked in already along with a few mates, couple of liners and a stripped out track day prepped 300zx, should be a good day.

Details can be found at

http://www.motorsport-events.co.uk

Cheers

I'm up for a track day sometime.

I was thinking of Bedford Autodrome for my next as its a newly designed place with lots of grassy run offs for n00bs like myself to learn easily, and its close.

Originally posted by Paul Whiffin

Yep, Supra's are meant to go round corners, there not all about drag racing, seems to be way everyone looks to be going lately, who's up for it?