The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus wheels for MKIV Supra?

TrevS

They'll fit but offsets would be different, some will still work well but the lexus wheels seem to corrode quite badly!

We change alot of wheels under warranty at my dealership due to corrosion!

Personally though either the is-f wheels or is sport wheels :)

After a bit of digging I've found that the lexus wheel sizes are:

IS250/300 wheels

18x8" Front - 18x8.5" Rears

IS250/350 F-sport forged wheels

19x8" front - 19x9" rear

ISF wheels

19x8" front - 19x9" rear

So I am guessing that these are all too small to fit a supra as I believe the standard wheels are 9.5" rears aren't they?

Trev

Well, how about just getting the TTE/Lexus grand stands that already are the right size? 8.5" front and 10" rear? Lots of info on them if you search. I just bought some used.

I would not recommend to widen the rear. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but I myself would not like the uncertainty when driving on track or speeding down the autobahn @ 150mph+... If you don't do that, then go for it.

But hey, 9.5 or 10 doesnt make too much of a difference. Why not stick to stock? Or take the .5" to fit some wider wheels for show. I would check the offset first off to see if that is close to stock. If not I would think about going for other wheels. The Grand Stands are ok regarding offset. +40/45 to my recollection. Also think of the offset if you widen the wheels, depending on how it is done this might change and you might not want that.

Thanks. The offset of the wheels is +40 which I guess might be ok then, but I think 8.5" on the rear is going to be too skinny isn't it?

Are the wheels your referring to the GS300 sport wheels?

http://is.gumtree.com/image/big/20517160.jpg

Trev

Thats the ones. They are 8.5" front and 10" back. TTE in Germany has shut down shop but you should be able to get them from new through a Lexus dealer. Price is roughly 1000-1200£ i think.