The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CoolNights 30 October

Jellybean

Time 30 October · 16:00 - 22:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location The National Show Centre, Swords, Dublin (Beside Dublin Airport)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created by: Coolnights Motor Show

More info Xtreme Promotions presents COOLNIGHTS... Ireland's Only Night Time Motorshow is back on Saturday the 30th of Oct (HALLOWEEN WEEKEND) @ The National Show Centre Swords.

FEATURING :

Top International Show Car

Ireland's Best Modified / Sports / Classic and Old Skool Cars.

...Top Irish and UK Models

Over 18's VIP Area. ( VERY Naughty But Nice )

UV Car Display Arena (CASH PRIZE FOR BEST)

Ireland's Main Car Websites / Clubs.

Extreme Live Action Arena:

JET ENGINE DRAG CAR

Burning Rubber and Drift Display from Ireland's Well Known Drifters

Stunt Bike Display

Battle Of The Bangers!!! ( Jap Vs Euro )

Plus Much More!

MYSTIK STAGE SHOW

Club Lighting and Lazer Display

Live Dj's (Mystik Djs)

The SLICK CHICS Stage Show

Lucci Minx (Top Irish music artist performing her new singles)

Battle Of The Break Dancers

Wet T- shirt Competition (Cash Prize)

Miss Coolnights Contest (To enter email [email protected])

Mr Muscle (Body Building Contest)

Prizes on the night for Best Car / Sound system / Old skool / Miss Coolnights.

(Prizes For Best Fancy Dress)

CASH Prize for Best UV Display.

Doors 4pm to 10pm

Adm €20 (Show and Live Action Only)

Under 12,s €10

Ticket Upgrade - Over 18's VIP Ticket :€10 (ID Required)

PLUS

Coolnights Official Afterparty @ The Ulysses Venue (Abbey Hotel)

Middle Abbey Street, Just off O Connell Street, Dublin.

With

Top International Dance Act K-KLASS, Support Rockwell.

Also featuring the Slick Chics Stage Show.

Doors 11pm till Late

Check out : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125536797495469

I am there! :cool: My car's on the Sho'werks stand.

I know Mark has issues with the organisers of this one, but it's always been my favourite show of the year. Bit more grown up than the usual family atmosphere type shows.

If anyone else is heading (a club stand would be cool but would need to be booked asap as it's already well filled) give me a shout or come say hello, our stand will be hard to miss.

think me and the woman will be staying over night carlo, we can go for a pint some where :D

Waht about the After Party in Town or I can take you to the Venue; just 2mins away

http://www.thewrightvenue.ie/

If you are staying , stay in premier-inn, 2mins walking distance from the Venue and secure parking; cheap too , 2 mins diriving distance from the Show Center

http://www.roomex.com/premier-inn-airport-hotel-dublin-airport.48212.hotelinfo.html

Carlo, just thought of a couple of important things in October, the womans birthday 24th oct, can mabye say Il take her down Dublin for the weekend and just happen to be beside a car show lol also my mot is due 27th oct so it's gona be tight money wise for me, but il try my best to get down to this as it looks like a great show

Carlo, just thought of a couple of important things in October, the womans birthday 24th oct, can mabye say Il take her down Dublin for the weekend and just happen to be beside a car show lol also my mot is due 27th oct so it's gona be tight money wise for me, but il try my best to get down to this as it looks like a great show

No Worries Jake, broke myself ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Carlo, keep an eye on the busses over the next few weeks, they're supposed to be using big versions of that poster on the back of the Dublin busses to advertise. If you happen to spot one will you try to get a pic for me please bud? :D

Preparations have started...

lol, they're on but the car's not clean so I'm going to hold off from posting pics until later. Got some looks yesterday lol. All a bit of fun, the black ones will hopefully finally be back soon but will keep these on until after CoolNights.

Cheers :D It's uv again D, everyone inside's been asked to do a uv stand this year and it's worked really well for us in the past so it should turn out to be a good show and something different to look at.

We've got what we think is a good idea for it, but like every other year you don't really know until it's all set up whether it will work or not.

The colour change cost me £20 for four rattle cans from Halfords :) They were supposed to be all going pink but I ran out of paint and they'd no more pink left in the shop so I had to buy orange instead. Glad though, I think the orange works better so I'm probably going to paint the pink ones orange next weekend.