The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Used jap parts birmingham

Guest maz1985

Guys, just to prewarn you all unless someone has already been to this place, they are a complete wast of fcuking time.

I bought an alternator from them for £88, before paying for it i had them double check and triple check it was the correct one for my supra, waited for the following day and received it, thought great can get my car sorted at long last.

Bought it on the 3rd september,

4th it was delivered,

that night i took off my alternator and got ready to fit the new one (had to pick my son up the following day so had to do it at night,)

Got the old one off, and put along side the new one, and you guessed it, WRONG one.

Phoned them up on friday, and was told they would look for a replacement, so waited for a call back. waited until 2pm, no call. Phoned them again, got told that they are sending me a replacement and i would receive it on the monday, so waited til monday called them in the morning to make sure they have sent it out and make sure it comes that day, only to find that they didnt have one to begin with.

By now i am pretty pi55ed off. so got told that i have to send the old unit back, pay for postage and they will refund me. ok so i send it back via royal mail (had to send it wednesday evening when i got paid.) so sent that recorded express 24, costing £16.99 and was signed for by them on the friday. called them no answer.

tried all day to call them no response. so wait till monday and call them tel them i have been trying to contact them friday and got told they were shut for festival. fair enough, but their automated msg said i was in a queue :s

anyway.

Still have not received my money back. and it is now the 19th. I have written a letter to them which they should recieve either tomorrow or tuesday, failiure to responed will result in legal action.

Sorry for the long essay guys, but i wanted to let you all know not to bother wasting your time with these people. they have not got a clue wat they are selling. i specifically told them that it was a 1JZGTE 2.5 TT import. and they still managed to get it wrong.

mmm i think that is my rant over. your prob find this boring, but keep a heads up guys.

Is the company called "Used Jap Parts"?

I live in Birmingham so if it's all their fault then this may be helpful to me and others :)

Yea they are called used jap parts. they have a really annoying automated message, but i have so far been unable to locate there website.

I have there postal details which i will post up later on. just incase someone knows them or knows about them.

i went through breakeryard.com and they come back to saying they had my part, hence i purchased it.

This refers back to my previous post about USED JAP PARTS in birmingham....

Naughty Easy Jap Parts Ltd

June 2nd, 2006 by Dan Freakley Leave a reply » . My 5th and reverse gear went in one of my cars, the MR2 Turbo. Didnt really think much of it and got myself on 247spares.co.uk and had a few prices from a fair few companies all over the UK for 2nd hand boxes. I didn’t go for the cheapest nor the dearest, tried to get the history of them all and feedback from each company. Easy Jap Parts Ltd came out mid-price and the history of the box sounds OK too.

The indian guy ‘Charles’ stated the gearbox was in a car they are driving round the yard at the minute (imagine a bunch of monkeys climbing round some tyres and driving a smashed up MR2 and you’ll be thinking something similar to what is really going on there) so I ordered it.

£211 later and I still don’t have a gear box…. the car is sitting in the air on high stands as the engine is mid-mounted and needs to come out of the car from the underside to get at the gearbox, a real nightmare. The garage didn’t want to stick it all back together without having the new box so they had a whole bay disabled. Called Easy Jap Parts Ltd and exlained this and they just said “oh sorry, we took the wrong box out and are taking yours our now”.

5 Days later a pallet arrives, I take it to the garage and they open it and there it is….. a metal block in the shape of a gear box with holes in it, sea-weed in it, rust all over it etc etc. Clearly this hadn’t been used in years let alone a few days.

Got a new box from somewhere else and Easy Jap Parts said they would collect this one and refund the cash for me, ok, so they delayed my car and the garage a week but I get my cash back so it’s ok… right?

Wrong! 3 weeks later and many phone calls and all I get is abuse down the phone, told them to come and pick it up and they said they have paid £50 a time twice to pick it up and it wasn’t hear and nobody was in. Bullshit. I was here and my mobile number was on the collection note just in case I went the chippy or something.

Spoke to them again and they use Lynx for their deliveries… funny they should say that because so do I!!!!! They collect from my premises once a day at the least! Spoke to the delivery guy and he said nope… no box on his records for collection.

Called Easy Jap Parts once more and got another mouth full.

Called my bank and said I want to do a charge-back on the card and am now sending the gearbox back to my own cost and will get a full refund via my Bank.

Now….. if I was you, and I was looking for anything Easy Jap Parts had in stock or to order, ID go elsewhere!

Easy Jap Parts Ltd is a blagger website, similar to a complaints one. This is FULL of news and stories about Easy Jap Parts and their shoddy service. Some are going to trading standards, some are going to try and sue them, some just give-up and loose the cash for their dodgy-damaged-goods.

A couple of quotes:

Stay away from this company, i had a complete engine from this company after they contacted me through findapart they delivered it 1 and a 1/2 weeks after they took my money,ifitted it to find the engine that they told me had done 27 thou miles was banging its head off my mechanic told me the bottom end had gone.

Bought a door described as “a minter”, arrived covered in scratches and the bottom of the door folded where it had clearly been dropped.

Contacted Easy Jap Parts many time via phone, email and formal letter quoting the Distance Selling Act, however received absolutely no response.

Finally got hold of Charlie who kindly(!) offered to give me a refund if I took the door back to him and it was in the same condition as it had left him. A clear case of my word against his with me doing all of the running around and he clearly having no intention of refunding any money. Conversation ended up getting very heated and the phone being slammed down. (by the way Charles is an indian/pakistani bloke who probably isn’t even named charles at all)

Dreadful quality parts. Dreadful customer service. They failed on just about every count and refuse to take calls concerning refunds or replacement parts. Avoid like the plague!I wish I’d found this website 2 weeks ago. Ordered exhaust, boot lid and fog light over the telephone. Exhaust turned up on its own 3 days later. Fog light and boot lid followed after 3 days. Can’t believe that anyone would package up a boot lid in such bad condition and expect anyone to be happy to fit it to their car. My car was mint before a bump at the back so I accept that my standards are set high but this takes the p***. Covered in scratches, spolier hanging off, bent at both back corners – only fit for the scrap heap, dread to think what the rest of the car must look like. Spoke to Raj?, ‘Mr Kahn’?, Charlie? and a couple of others, all refused a refund.

Company Name

Easy Jap Parts Ltd

1603 Pershore Road,

Stirchley,

Birmingham,

UK

B30 2JF

Tel: 0121 459 0077

Fax: 0121 459 3003