The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Supra!!

marc_p

Well as some of you know, I purchased Stephens (Foggy147) Supra yesterday and having a nice drive home, Supra number 3 is going to be the best yet:d, and I can't say how happy I am about it, it's exactly what I want.

Anyway it's a 1998 Facelift Aerotop, I currently have a facelift TT6 and I intend to swap the engines and gearbox's over so I have my perfect Supra, a Facelift Aerotop TT6.

So, onto the pics, here is how the car looked when I picked it up:

But, when I got home I put my Blitz wheels on it(not intending to keep these though) and put my carbon TRD wing on it:

Also, I think the wheels that were on it kinda suit the TT6, although they need to be a tad wider:

Anyway, I intend to have the engine swap done in a month or 2, and after properly driving the first Supra with an Autobox I really am tempted to have the black supra as an N/A Auto daily drive instead of the old hairdressers car :D, it is such a nice box, and really is great when your in a proper lazy mood:d

I will start a project thread shortly;)

Edited by marc_p (see edit history)

Nice cars:cool: TRD spoiler spoils it imo, looks much better with the stock one.

I would agree with you by the pics, but it does look a lot nicer in the flesh, hopefully by January it will look like this(except with OEM skirts):

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/ccormie/RSP%20supra.jpg

Nice one mate liking the trd spoiler!

Glad you are happy with the car it does drive extremely well :) Look forward to following this project thread that's for sure, don't be suprised if I try buy it back in a couple of years haha

Good luck and was nice to meet another member

I couldn't believe how smooth the auto box is, I have never driven a Supra that has felt this 'tight' and perfect.

I couldn't believe how smooth the auto box is, I have never driven a Supra that has felt this 'tight' and perfect.

The auto box is fantastic I wouldn't hesitate to get another auto Supra, im even trying to get an auto for my next car now as I've gotten used to being lazy :p

If the car looks like that pic you have posted you better believe I'll be buying it back haha would be awesome.

Your going to have an extremely rare combo of a supra, is there even another facelift aero on this club that has been TTd or had the 6 speed box done?

The auto box is fantastic I wouldn't hesitate to get another auto Supra, im even trying to get an auto for my next car now as I've gotten used to being lazy :p

If the car looks like that pic you have posted you better believe I'll be buying it back haha would be awesome.

Your going to have an extremely rare combo of a supra, is there even another facelift aero on this club that has been TTd or had the 6 speed box done?

Supradibbs & Matt H spring to mind....:cool:

H.

I'd be surprised if there was another outside the US.

Those wheels that came with it are lovely, but as said they need to sit out further. I reckon a set of Advans would look ace on your black one.

Supradibbs was a pre facelift, Matt H dont count as his is a cut and shut:D besides that his is auto.

This is true...didn't realise that Matts was still and auto?

What else do you spend 100K on? I thought the gearbox would have been one of the first things you'd change....:search:

Oh, lovely car you have there Marc. I hope it was worth you letting me down....:sly:

H.

Matt H dont count as his is a cut and shut:D

:D

I'd be surprised if there was another outside the US.

Those wheels that came with it are lovely, but as said they need to sit out further. I reckon a set of Advans would look ace on your black one.

Hmmm, some black and red Advans could look tasty:)

This is true...didn't realise that Matts was still and auto?

What else do you spend 100K on? I thought the gearbox would have been one of the first things you'd change....:search:

Oh, lovely car you have there Marc. I hope it was worth you letting me down....:sly:

H.

Cheers, must say, yours is rather tasty aswell;)

I wish I could of stopped off at yours but it was starting to get dark and my mate who gave me a lift wanted to get back but I had the Satnav so really had to get get going, if we get a nice weekend next month I'll give you a text and see if we can meet up for some nice photo's:)

:D

Hmmm, some black and red Advans could look tasty:)

Cheers, must say, yours is rather tasty aswell;)

I wish I could of stopped off at yours but it was starting to get dark and my mate who gave me a lift wanted to get back but I had the Satnav so really had to get get going, if we get a nice weekend next month I'll give you a text and see if we can meet up for some nice photo's:)

Pancake run.....;)