The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this light supposed to be on??

sauron

Got a late 95 Aerotop and since owning the car the light on the dash alongside the odometer of an orange car symbol with lights on is permanently illuminated when engine is switched on. Was told by the seller that it is supposed to be lit.Not sure if he was telling porkys as i am guessing this should only be lit when lights are switched on.If this is the case how do i go about rectifying the problem?

Take a pic, lets have a look.

Havent seen one like that.

Perhaps is only on the Aero tops or something to say your roof isnt on properly maybe?

Nothing to do with roof,think its a symbol for when the exterior lights are switched on? Hopefully someone can correct me if i am wrong.Will try and list a pic later.

It's a bulb failure light, only usually comes on if s light is blown, however when people mess with the wiring or for a fog light it will come as it thinks there's a fault.. Check all bulbs and of ok just remove bulb on dash, hey presto no anoying light

Nice one fella.