The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picking up another Supra on Wednesday

j_jza80

After being without a Supra for over a year now, i'm picking up a new one on Wednesday :yahoo:

It needs stock bumpers, skirts etc, but seems like a good base for what I have in mind.

She's a Six speed NA, which means shes going to be ripe for a TT lump with a single conversion in the not too distant future.

Picking it up on wednesday on my way to the Ace Cafe, so hopefully see you all there :cool:

How much? Does it still have the active spoiler lip?

I got it off Jevansio for free, so I'm not wanting a profit!

It is originally a j-spec front bumper but Jay put the headlamp washersin himself. I had the intentions of fitting it but I've got to much on to worry about two headlamp washers if I'm honest, I'd rather have a TT engine in :)

Will be pick up only though :)

I got it off Jevansio for free, so I'm not wanting a profit!

It is originally a j-spec front bumper but Jay put the headlamp washersin himself. I had the intentions of fitting it but I've got to much on to worry about two headlamp washers if I'm honest, I'd rather have a TT engine in :)

Will be pick up only though :)

Ok, I'll definitely have it thanks. I'm in the area next Wednesday and a week on Monday if either are any good? Going to Ace cafe too if you're going?

I'll be working all week but more than welcome to pick it up from there, I'll take it in, not to sure if it'll fit in a supra if your bringing that :)

I've got a Front bumper in a Supra before :D

ok, i'll pick it up, can you PM me your address Etc.

Thanks alot, this club spirit malarkey is great :D

The owner of the black Veilside car started hesitating about selling the car, after a price etc was agreed. He got in contact with me to tell me' he was selling it too :(

However, I don't think the term "every cloud has a silver lining" has ever been so appropriate :)

Managed to secure this today :cool:

Much more like it! Low miles, full history, immaculate (and well priced :D )

No, but thanks alot anyways :) really sorry if it's put you out at all, but I was messed around by the seller.

I reckon I've ended up with a much better car for it though :)

Agreed! Much prefer yours to the black one, White Facelift Supra's are just sex! :)

I'll get the bumper fitted to mine at some stage, will finish the front end off nicely :)