The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday 31st October - Fitz Event - The Finale

Fitz

After long deliberation back and forth with many members about ideas, routes and various other aspects I have decided to set the date for the last Sunday of October. (Seemed rather fitting last day/last event and all).

Going on from the 'Ideas and Suggestons' thread many members were OK to drive any route also with a selection for Route A, so therefore the route we will be following will be just that - Route A.

"This route runs right over the South Downs. There are lots of places to stop along the way car parks and pubs (for a photo opportunity) with some nice views from the road. I chose the Harbour as a finishing point, there're a few places to grab something to eat over looking the marina and bags of parking."

Route A The starting point will be the same as the previous 2 Runs, in Dorking. (RH4 1SN)

I will be sending PM's out soon to make members aware of the day/route if not already aware. It would be good if as many people turned up as possible as so far these 'Events' have been good fun and a good day out - feel free to bring the N/A, TT or Single also the wife and kids :)

Scott (Scottc998), has prepared a video to entice and prepare you for whats instore. Hope You Enjoy Guys :thumbs:

TGsLJMfGCRQ

Add your name to the list if you are able to attend;

1. Fitz

************************************************************************************************************************************

Right guys, here is a map of the route

So the times should work out something like this:

Dorking - Depart at 11:30 (RH4 1SN)

Brighton - Arrive around 12:50 (Madeira Dr, Brighton BN2 1TB) This postcode is for the Sealife Centre, follow the road right up to the car park at the end.

Leave Brighton around 14:15

Stop of for a photo opportunity on route to Eastbourne. This will depend on how busy it is so will have to play this one by ear but my suggestions would be either, The Golden Galleon Pub, Seven Sisters car park or Beachy Head.

Eastbourne Sovereign Harbour - Arrive around 14:45 (The Crumbles, Pevensey Bay Road, Eastbourne, Sussex BN23 6JH) Take the first turning of the roundabout next to the Asda garage into the harbour car park.

Hope thats clear and helps the peeps planning on meeting up on route

Disclaimer

These times are estimates and my vary. The organiser (Fitz) reserves the right to change these times at any time. The organiser (Fitz) can not be held responsible for loss of earnings should this happen.

All complaints should be addressed to the organiser (Fitz) so they can be rejected in accordance with 'Fitz Events' Terms and Conditions.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by Fitz (see edit history)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Paul, I usually go up the A3M to Giuldford then across to Dorking, (thats where the start is) and then do the whole day, its a bit of a drive and will cost a few Kahoonas, but its well worth it.

We could always start a south Hants meet and mini convoy up, maybe from the Hilton at the A27/Eastern rd junction Portsmouth.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

Im up for that! Ive pm'd a few of the IOW boys to see if they would be interested in a day out. If not, I dont mind getting up earlier (filling up) and following you up to the start at Dorking. :thumbs:

Hi Paul, I usually go up the A3M to Giuldford then across to Dorking, (thats where the start is) and then do the whole day, its a bit of a drive and will cost a few Kahoonas, but its well worth it.

We could always start a south Hants meet and mini convoy up, maybe from the Hilton at the A27/Eastern rd junction Portsmouth.

Just checked the shift pattern, I'm off that day so count me in :D

We're also driving past my old school in Seaford (that I got expelled from :D ), that's a good route that :thumbs:

1. Fitz

2. scottc998

3. SmallShinyAnt (Awaiting confirmation)

4. BOB B

5. Paul Chappell

6. Pistonbroke

Edit - great vid scott, this video editting stuff is addictive aint it :D

Just checked the shift pattern, I'm off that day so count me in :D

We're also driving past my old school in Seaford (that I got expelled from :D ), that's a good route that :thumbs:

1. Fitz

2. scottc998

3. SmallShinyAnt (Awaiting confirmation)

4. BOB B

5. Paul Chappell

6. Pistonbroke

Edit - great vid scott, this video editting stuff is addictive aint it :D

You naughty young man, oh and BOING! Few days until I send those PM's out.